Also known as a “Hollywood Facial” or a “China Doll” treatment, this carbon laser facial reduces the appearance of marks, imperfections and fine lines / wrinkles and improves the firmness and overall appearance of the skin. It is a great anti-ageing treatment for the face, neck, back, hands and chest.
Advanced technology. Outstanding results. The Laser Peel operates at a safe yet effective energy level for remarkable, long-lasting results. It is effective for all skin colors and ideal for sun-damaged skin. In fact, physicians have noted that the Laser Facial exfoliates the skin’s surface layers so you will feel your skin is tighter and more supple.
The Carbon Laser Facial can be used safely on all skin types and is most useful when the skin is already healthy or only mildly damaged. If skin damage is significant, we recommend starting with our hand tailored skin rejuvenation programs. If your skin is healthy, the Carbon Laser Facial can be repeated as often as desired to maintain its healthy glow.
A carbon laser facial is a painless, non-invasive treatment to improve the appearance of your skin. After you leave our facility, you can return right away to work or other daily activities.
You can easily fit a carbon laser facial into your workday. The entire treatment, including a consultation, the application of the carbon paste and the laser procedure. Takes approximately 45 minutes.
Be sure to make an appointment to discuss this procedure with your aesthetician prior to having it done.
The laser carbon peel is a multi-part process that takes around 30 minutes from start to finish. For this reason, it is sometimes referred to as a lunchtime peel.
Here’s what you can expect from a typical laser carbon peel:
- Your aesthetician will spread a layer of liquid carbon onto your face. The carbon absorbs oil, dirt, and dead skin cells from deep within the pores.
- You’ll wait for about 10 minutes for the liquid carbon to dry.
- After the carbon has dried, your doctor will give you eye shields to protect your eyes from the laser.
- Your aesthetician will pass a laser, such as the Nd: YAG, over the skin on a low-energy setting. This heats up the carbon, binding it to the epidermis.
- If you have very sensitive skin or dark patches like melasma, your technician may recommend skipping the heating step. The laser also heats up subdermal tissue, boosting collagen and plumping up fine lines.
- On a higher-energy setting, the laser will be used to fragment the liquid carbon into tiny particles.
- A smoke evaporator attached to the laser will remove the carbon as well as the debris and impurities it contains.
- Your aesthetician may also apply a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen to your skin after treatment.
- You should immediately see brighter, glowing skin and tighter pores.
If you have sensitive skin, you may experience a slight pinking or reddening of the skin. This usually lasts for one hour or less.
Here are some dos and don’ts for laser carbon peel aftercare:
- Treat your skin gently after getting a laser carbon peel by continuing to moisturize daily.
- It’s normal to see some flaking or experience dryness for a few days,
- Use sunscreen regularly with at least SPF 30+ for several days after treatment.
- Don’t use any products containing retinol for at least five days after treatment.
- Do not exfoliate or use any abrasive or invasive skin treatments for at least one week.
- If you have oily skin, use products designed to combat acne to maintain optimum results.
- Use products containing collagen, collagen supplements, or follow a collagen-boosting diet if you have photoaged skin or fine lines.
Laser carbon peels are typically very effective for improving the look of oily skin and large pores. If you have severe acne or acne scarring, it may take several treatments before you see full results. Fine lines and wrinkles should also be visibly diminished after one or more treatments.
Apart from a slight reddening of the skin and a tingling sensation, there should be no side effects after a laser carbon peel.
It’s important to have this procedure done by an experienced aesthetician. This will help to ensure the safety of your skin and eyes as well as provide optimal results.
Significant improvements were seen by the fourth treatment. After the sixth treatment, her acne was reduced by 90 percent. These long-lasting results were still apparent at a follow-up visit two months later.
Like chemical peels, laser carbon peels won’t provide permanent results. You may need ongoing treatments in order to sustain the benefits of each. Carbon peels may be repeated every two to three weeks. This period of time allows for ample collagen regeneration between treatments.
Everyone’s skin is different. Talk to your aesthetician about how many treatments you should anticipate needing before you start to reap full benefits.
In general, you can expect to pay around $400 per treatment for a laser carbon peel. Because laser carbon peels are cosmetic procedures, they are not typically covered by insurance.
Your costs will be determined primarily by the experience of the doctor or licensed aesthetician you choose to do the procedure, as well as your geographic location and access to a provider.
Talk with your aesthetician about other skin care programs as a follow-up to the Laser Facial. He or she will help you to determine the program that’s right for your skin.
Currently Skin Rejuvenation has a SPECIAL for Carbon Laser Peel for only $199.00 Limited Time Offer, visit https://skinrejuvenation.ca/carbon-laser-treatment/ for more info or to book your first appointment.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens dilated pores
- Reduces acne, scars and post acne discoloration
- Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer
- Stimulates collagen growth
- Improves skin texture
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
Chemical peels also treat these skin conditions, but here are some of the main differences between the two:
- laser carbon peels use heat instead of chemicals for results
- laser carbon peels require no down time
- people with sensitive skin or skin conditions like eczema will usually experience less redness and irritation after a carbon peel than from a chemical peel
Laser carbon peels can refresh and improve the look of skin, and they’re best for people with oily skin, enlarged pores, and acne. People who have minor wrinkling and photoaging may also benefit from this treatment. Laser carbon peels are painless and require no recovery time. Other than mild and temporary redness, there are no reported side effects.
Call or visit https://skinrejuvenation.ca to book your Carbon Laser Facial today.