For as long as anyone can remember, people have always indulged themselves in treatments to make themselves look and feel good. They rubbed different oils on their skin to keep it moist and make it look smooth, soft, and radiant. One good case study is ancient Egypt, where men and women rubbed oils and perfumes on their skin to keep it moist. But these are modern days, and we are in modern times so currently, dermatologist and aestheticians have discovered new ways of making the skin look younger and healthier.
One of those many discoveries is the laser carbon peel treatment. A procedure using a combination of laser technology and black liquid carbon. What exactly is this beauty treatment procedure?
Laser carbon peel treatment is a quick and painless procedure for the skin that helps improve the skins appearance. It deeply exfoliates skin and help stimulate collagen production. This skin procedure is used mostly for people with oily skin and clogged or enlarged pores, it basically helps in healing and rejuvenating the skin.
Laser carbon peels are not the same as chemical peels. The main difference is:
- laser carbon peels require no down time
- laser carbon peels use heat instead of chemicals for results
- patients with sensitive skin or skin conditions like eczema will usually experience less redness and irritation after a carbon peel than from a chemical peel
The results can be seen in a short time span and what you would see is a skin that looks beautiful and has that desired radiance and glow to it.
What can Laser carbon peel treat?
This procedure has a lot of skin conditions it can help get rid of or perhaps to help with the appearance too. Here is a list of what it can treat:
- Photo aging
- Enlarged and clogged pores
- Acne, acne scarring and acne pigmentation
- Too much oily skin
- Age spots, freckles, and wrinkles
- Postpartum stretch marks
How much does the Laser carbon peel treatment cost?
Some people may say that no money is too much to look good. This may be true or not but if you have your money and have any of the skin problems above it would not hurt if you went for the treatment because let’s be honest it is worth it. It’s a good procedure to get a healthy skin as you can see the results in a short period of time. The price of the treatment ranges from $300-$400. (Note: SkinRejuvenation.ca currently has a special for just $199 per treatment).
Procedure for a laser carbon peel treatment?
This procedure does not come with any pain, it is simple and the whole procedure takes about 30-45 minutes.
- Our aesthetician spreads a layer of liquid carbon on your face.
- Carbon absorbs oil, dirt, and dead skin cells from dep within the pores.
- It is left for 10 minutes to dry on your face.
- You would be given eye shields to protect your eyes from the lasers.
- Our aesthetician will pass a laser over your skin.
- The laser breaks and fragments the carbon into tiny particles.
- Attached to the laser would be a smoke evaporator that will be used to remove the carbon and dirt.
- At the end of the procedure our aesthetician will apply a sunscreen or moisturiser on your skin.
After the procedure you will see a big difference on the before and after of your skin. It will look toned, smooth, brighter and the pores would be tighter. The procedure though very effective, is not permanent. It is recommended to repeat the process every two to four weeks in other to maintain the benefits.
How to treat your skin after a laser carbon peel treatment?
- Moisturise daily and make use of a good moisturiser.
- Always apply sunscreen when going out.
- For the first 5-10 days do not use alcoholic based lotions
Are there any side effects of laser carbon treatment?
There is no major side effect to this procedure, there may be a slight redness and itching but this goes after a few hours. Apart from this little side effect, the laser carbon treatment is a very safe and effective treatment.
What are the benefits of laser carbon peel treatment?
Laser carbon treatment worth it? We at Skin Rejuvenation Clinic would say it totally is worth it as it is cost effective and a very easy way to help in rejuvenating and improving your skin colour, texture and feel. This procedure is good for all skin types and leaves your skin with a youthful appearance. It helps skins that are too oily and helps in exfoliating dry skin, and besides it takes only a short time to do about 30 minutes.
- It tightens the pores
- The procedure improves the texture of the skin
- It reduces wrinkles on the skin and treats fine lines.
- The procedure removes dead skin cells.
- It clears your pores and reduces discoloration of the skin
- It increased the tone of the skin
- It can be used to shrink scars provided the scars are new and small.
- It helps in stimulating collagen growth
- Laser carbon peel treatment also exfoliates the skin.
To book your carbon peel treatment, please visit skinrejuvenation.ca.
About Laser Wellness
Skin Rejuvenation Clinic is a division of Laser Wellness. Laser Wellness & Trichology Centre offers many treatments such as hair loss, scalp micropigmentation, body contouring, PRP therapies such as P-Shot and O-Shot, and Erectile Dysfunction.